This isn't a typical job. I'm not required to work 9am-5pm. I work when I want to and go where I want. And as glamorous as that sounds, I work extremely hard, sometimes I work 16 hours a day on the weekends, 90% of which is spent in front of a computer editing images.
And yet, I am truly a perfectionist. I strive to get better every single day. What drives me to photograph is my striving for perfection. Call it obsession. I know I will never reach perfection, but I will work and get closer to perfection everyday.
My goal is to produce beautiful images, capture special moments, and inspire people. Follow my journey!
· Official Photographer for ELEMENTS Dance Competition: 2016, 2017, 2018.
· Official Photographer for West End House Boys and Girls Club: 2016, 2017, 2018.
· Official Photographer for MIT’s Office of Graduate Education. 2017, 2018.
· Official Photographer for MIT’s Graduate Student Council. 2014-2018.
· Former official photographer for MIT Class Council. 2012-2015
· Photographed Forevermark Diamonds, TEDxCambridge, Massachusetts General Hospital.
Our Office —
Allston, MA 02134